* Available only at our Cole Harbour and Portland locations
The DermaPod is a high performance, dual system microdermabrasion device.The Turbo Flow microdermabrasion system with corundum crystals: Conventional microdermabrasion devices project a direct flow of crystals onto the surface of the skin through a handpiece positioned at a 45° or a 90° angle. This leads to variable and unpredictable abrasion, resulting in redness, discomfort, scratching and bruising. The DermaPod Turbo Flow System resolves these problems by generating a circular, vortex-like motion resulting in a perfectly safe and even abrasion that can be used to treat sensitive areas such as dark circles under the eyes or even couperose.
- deep exfoliation
- skin regeneration
- skin oxygenation
- treatments adapted to all skin types
- disposable tips: to accurately treat the face, body, stretch marks and scars
Microdermabrasion removes up to 30% of the epidermis resulting in:
- Better penetration of the light source (when combined with microdermabrasion, the effectiveness of photo therapy increases by up to 35%). Better micro-current conductivity.
- Immediate and visible improvement of fine lines, wrinkles, uneven pigmentation and skin tone.
Non-invasive skin renewal process that produces visible lifting results.
Local Photobiostimulation: red spectrum light at 640
- Increases collagen production by up to five times
- Stimulates circulation and accelerates the healing process
Local Modulated Micro-Currents
- Reinforce the body’s natural bioelectrical currents
- Retrain muscle tissue for a visible lifting effect
- Remodel the facial contour
- Slow the ageing process
- Visible effects as of the first session!
Pulsated and modulated Micro-currents: Neck and décolleté lift
The renowned Dermalift non-surgical facial lifting treatment provides a real alternative to facial surgery to combat the signs of ageing. The Dermalift treatment excels in dealing with the signs of ageing such as facial lines and wrinkles. It has the ability to reduce those tell-tale signs and bring back the natural glow and elasticity that is associated with youthful skin. The Dermalift treatment uses microcurrent technology to deliver timed pulses and frequencies of a specific chosen wave-form which is then gently applied through specially designed facial probes. Microcurrent therapy was originally developed as a medical application to treat facial palsy. Today this proven technology is a popular cosmetic treatment commonly referred to as “facial toning” or “the non surgical face lift”.
Targets blemishes on acne-prone skin for all ages and skin colours
Magenta light at 420nm
Amazing acne clearing program:
- Purifying properties
- Anti-bacterial properties
- Eliminates blemishes
- Soothes and calms the sebaceous glands
Targets pigmentation problems
Green light at 525nm: Astonishing hyperpigmentation reduction program:
- Acts directly on melanocytes and hyperpigmentation
- Decreases melanin production by 40 to 60%
- Stimulates the breakdown of melanin deposits in the epidermal layers
- Reduces redness through vasoconstriction
- Has a pleasant relaxing and antidepressant effect
What is a chemical peel?
A chemical peel is a treatment used to improve skin texture and tone. An acid is applied to skin to lower the pH, which loosens the connections between dead skin cells, inducing exfoliation and stimulating new cell growth. This process causes superficial layers of dead skin to peel off, revealing a smoother and more radiant complexion. Chemical peels can also thicken the epidermis, increase dermal volume and stimulate collagen.
Peel treatments improve skin texture and firmness, decreasing fine lines and wrinkles. Peels also even out skin tone, improve acne-prone skin and reduce pore size appearance.
Chemical peels are classified as light (superficial), medium, or deep, depending on the depth of penetration of the ingredients used. Light peels exfoliate to various levels of the epidermis. Medium-depth peels treat through the papillary dermis and deep peels to the mid-reticular dermis. Deeper peels require more downtime and increase the chance of side effects, which include photosensitivity, pigment changes and scarring.
We offer light- to medium-depth peels known for their excellent results and safety profile. We believe in repeated treatments for progressive and gradual results, and to avoid the side effects and downtime associated with deeper peels. Your skin care specialist will complete a thorough skin analysis and recommend an individualized treatment program to address your skin concerns. They will create a personalized program that combines professional treatments with home care products since they work synergistically to improve the health and beauty of skin. Pre-treatment products precondition the skin, accelerate results and minimize complications. Post-treatment products minimize complications, heal and soothe the skin and then maintain the results. Professional treatments enhance the results of your home care products.
*Prices do not include taxes
|Microdermabrasion 4 session package||$297.50|
|Microdermabrasion 6 session package||$424.98|
|Kinelift Add-on||$35.00||15 min|
|Dermalift Add-on||$35.00||15 min|
|PureLight B||$45.00||30 min|
|PureLight G||$45.00||30 min|
|Peel 4 Sessions Package||$350.00|
|Peel 6 Sessions Package||$499.98|
- Multiple treatments may be needed, Reduces the appearance of large pores, Restores a healthy, youthful glow to the skin, Non-surgical, Restores a healthy, youthful glow to the skin