We would like to thank our clients for their continuous support during this difficult time for all of us! We also thank you for your patience and hope for your cooperation.
We received the guidelines, requirements and recommendations from our association that were approved by provincial government. While we are preparing for reopening our salon, we would like to share with our clients the information how it will effect our salons and our clients.
Screening questionnaireDue to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are taking extra precautions with the intake of each client. Please answer these questions truthfully so we may continue to do our best to stop the spread.
* Did you or any members of your household experience any of following symptoms within the last 14 days?
• fever • fatigue • dry cough • difficulty breathing • sore throat • cough or worsening of a previous cough • headache • shortness of breath • muscle aches • sneezing • nasal congestion or runny nose • hoarse voice • diarrhea • unusual fatigue • loss of sense of smell or taste • red, purple or blueish lesions on the feet, toes or fingers without clear cause
* Were you or any of your household members diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days?
* Were you or any of your household members were in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days? Were you or any of your household members were in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days?
* Did you travel outside of Nova Scotia in the last 14 days?
If answer is YES to any of the above questions, please reschedule the appointment!!!!
* We will not have waiting area anymore.
* We will not serve any drinks. You can bring your own hot drinks but can not dispose it in our salons.
* You must wear masks before entering our salons.
* We will be cashless. You will have to use credit/debit/gift cards for all services and tips.
* You will be asked to wash your hands with hot water and soap upon arrival. We will also have hand sanitizers through salon for you to use. Our washrooms will be cleaned and sanitized thoroughly all day but it is recommended to reduce their usage if possible.
* You must come to your appointment alone. You can not bring anyone with you, since our space requires specific social distance and is planned to have one client per service provider in salon.
* Please do not touch products in retail area. Our servic providers will be happy to assist you, scan and bag the products you would like.
* We will not accept any walk-ins until further notice. All services by appointments only. Even if you only need to buy gift card or retail you will have to call us first to ensure it is safe to come in.
Booking and Arrival. While you will be contacted for booking/ reminder calls , you will be asked to answer screening questions to ensure that everything is OK. If you have one of the symptoms based on health authorities that may be related to COVID-19, you must reschedule your appointment. Please keep us and other clients safe! Please arrive couple minutes before appointment and remain in the car/ outside until we will contact you to come in. It is to ensure that the service provider ready and the station is fully sanitized before your arrival. We will use different doors for entrance and exit. The door will be specified during the booking. Upon arrival you will be asked to sign risk acknowledgment form that will summarize the questions you were asked during the booking.
* The pricing was changed due to increase of minimum wage on April 1st. You can ask about the price change while booking your appointment.
* We temporary suspend all discounts but Seniors. Sorry and thank you for understanding.
* We will also charge the COVID-19 sanitation fee of $2 per client due to extremely high costs of sanitation products.